Phoenix RisingYoga Therapy
Receive yoga stretches based on your physical needs. Excellent for arthritic conditions, those on bed rest, physically disabled and partially immobile, athletes, injury recovery and those desiring a stretch. Let Gina do all the work for you. Just relax and breathe!
- Increased circulation and lymphatic flow
- Calms nervous system
- Promotes integration of body, mind and spirit
- Excellent for athletes that have become contracted in muscle groups over time.
- Those with disabilities and chronic illness can experience the benefits of yoga with one on one assistance.
- Home visits available to chronically ill and disabled
Release Physical & Emotional Tension
with Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy
Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy combines classical yoga and elements of contemporary mind-body psychology to facilitate a powerful release of physical and emotional tension. A Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy session is a one-on-one process lasting 75 minutes. Through assisted yoga postures and non-directive dialogue, practitioners guide clients to experience the connection of their physical and emotional selves. Using guided breathing, this connection is held and explored, fostering release, personal growth and healing. Visit www.pryt.com for more information about this healing modality. Weight limit is 180 lbs.
- Receive the benefits of Yoga while fully supported by Gina, physically and emotionally
- Experience what it is you’ve come to heal in this moment
- Move through physical and/or emotional trauma by allowing it to release from your body tissues
- Integrate your session healing experience into your life with Gina’s guidance and support
- Yoga with Therapeutic Benefits for Injury, Chronic Illness and Special Needs