Receive yoga stretches based on your physical needs. Excellent for arthritic conditions, those on bed rest, physically disabled and partially immobile, athletes, injury recovery and those desiring a stretch. Let Gina do all the work for you. Just relax and breathe!
- Increased circulation and lymphatic flow
- Calms nervous system
- Promotes integration of body, mind and spirit
- Excellent for athletes that have become contracted in muscle groups over time.
- Those with disabilities and chronic illness can experience the benefits of yoga with one on one assistance.
- Home visits available to chronically ill and disabled
Phoenix Rising Yoga
Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy combines classical yoga and elements of contemporary mind-body psychology to facilitate a powerful release of physical and emotional tension. A Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy session is a one-on-one process lasting 75 minutes. Through assisted yoga postures and non-directive dialogue, practitioners guide clients to experience the connection of their physical and emotional selves. Using guided breathing, this connection is held and explored, fostering release, personal growth and healing. Visit www.pryt.com for more information about this healing modality. Weight limit is 180 lbs.
- Receive the benefits of Yoga while fully supported by Gina, physically and emotionally
- Experience what it is you’ve come to heal in this moment
- Move through physical and/or emotional trauma by allowing it to release from your body tissues
- Integrate your session healing experience into your life with Gina’s guidance and support
- Yoga with Therapeutic Benefits for Injury, Chronic Illness and Special Needs
After over 20 years of in depth study, practice and sharing yoga, Gina brings a unique style of yoga to the community. Seated in hatha, tantra and more contemporary practices such a Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, Gina guides students into poses that transform old patterns held in the body. She gently and lovingly guides individuals to open into one’s True Self… one’s pure essence.
- Move safely into yoga postures for an outcome of optimal health and healing
- Release old patterns held in your body
- Receive a custom designed flow of postures for your individual needs
- Learn in the privacy of a one on one session
- Restorative and strenuous options available for groups and private sessions
- Gina has a traditional Hatha background, having extensively studied forms such as Ashtanga, Kripalu, Kundalini, Standing Wave, Anusara, Shambhava and more
Gina has created podcasts with photos of poses called Self Love: A Guided Visualization and Gentle and Restorative Asana Flows, which can be downloaded for free by signing up for our mailing list.
She shares Yoga world wide, and in her private studio in Crestone, Colorado. Gina is a certified yoga instructor, yoga therapist & Yoga Alliance registered teacher trainer, specializing in the Therapeutic Benefits of Yoga for injury, illness, pre- and post-natal, immobility, surgery recovery and emotional healing. Gina is a Certified - International Association Yoga Therapist.
Private Qigong Instruction
Qigong is a gentle healing movement practice that is part of the system of Chinese Medicine. Qigong balances energy within the body for optimal health and assists the practitioner in experiencing their full potential. Gina has been practicing qigong for 10 years as a way to balance the energy generated in tantra practices, as well as to heal her own health concerns. Gina has been mentored by Ann Carroll for 6 years in Qigong and Chinese Medicine. Ann Carroll is the student of Ken Cohen, who is the author of the well known book The Way of QiGong. She has also studied with many other well known qigong masters over the years.
Why Learn Qigong?
Learn Qigong Organ Clearing for Optimal Health & Protection
Practice Primordial Qigong to draw new energy into your body for healing & longevity
Discover the ancient animal frolics, first developed by Chinese shamans, to internalize our natural rhythm
Learn Qigong walking meditations for energy balance, centering & contemplation
Add Taoist meditations to your daily practice for energy balance and clarity
Yoga and Qigong Instruction Rates
In-Person, Phone or Zoom Yoga and Qigong Instruction Rates: $65 per hour.
Buy 4 sessions in advance and receive 10% off!
$17 per person for group classes (4 person minimum, 75 minutes).
Negotiable for Day and Weekend retreats. Fully Insured.